Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Academic Associate in Entrepreneurship Area at IIM Bangalore.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
About the Post
- Academic Associates get a chance to assist the Centre’s faculty in ongoing research projects and to get research exposure across a wide range of fields related to entrepreneurship.
- They will get strong experience in research and a grounding in theory and methods.
- The position also involves providing teaching assistance for Masters level courses in Entrepreneurship such as Entrepreneurial Mindset, Entrepreneurship in Action, Corporate Entrepreneurship etc. and also ad-hoc programs for entrepreneurs offered by the area.
- Other administrative activities would arise from time to time that could include creating reports, and organizing seminars and conferences.
- They are looking for recent graduates with a Master’s degree, good academic credentials and a long-term interest in research and teaching.
- Candidates with a statistics background and familiarity with statistical packages such as STATA are especially encouraged to apply, although they welcome applicants from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds.
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/- to 36,000/-.
- Annual increment will be based on performance.
- HRA: Rs. 8,000/- per month based on educational qualification and experience of the applicant.
- Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to three years based on performance review.
- If the candidate registers for a Ph.D. programme in another institution within the 3 years, a further extension of two years can be given.
- And additional one year if sufficient progress on the dissertation work is seen.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.