Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, 3D Artist to join our team in Chennai, India. The ideal candidate would be well-versed in 3D, with a strong background in 3D modeling, lighting, UV wrapping, rendering and who demonstrates photo realistic asset creation of real-world objects.
This position requires intrinsic design abilities, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects, communicate with key stakeholders and collaborate with other artists is essential.
The ideal candidate will be accomplished in working with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages and demonstrate the ability to raise the quality bar in modelling and texturing static 3D objects. You must be able to build a near-perfect model from just a single or small set of photographic references or image sequence
- The candidate will create model, paint 3D assets and materials for use in web-based, real-time applications
- Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
- Continuously improve workflows and processes
- 0-3 years of professional experience working in a fast-paced 3D production environment
- Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, UV wrapping, texturing and rendering
- Fast turnaround on both hard-surface and organic modeling is a must
- Must be very well versed in Maya 2018, Adobe Photoshop with basic knowledge on ZBrush, Substance Painter and other relevant software
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in building product accurate photo-realistic 3D shades and texture
- Experience in rendering/lighting
- Strong project management experience, communication, and team-oriented mindset where the candidate has executed successfully against deadlines
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.