Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi invites applications for project positions under DRDO and DST Funded Projects.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The university is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
The post details are given below.
1. Junior Research Fellow (01)
Applications are invited from highly motivated individuals for a post in DST, India funded Project entitled: “ Invading Nucleosome: Understanding How Cells Recruit Proteins at Target DNA Sites (Reference Number: CRG/2019/001001)”. The selected candidate will be appointed purely on a temporary basis, initially for six months as a JRF that may be extended further based on the candidate’s performance.
- Candidate must have a consistently good academic record and must have qualified NET/ GATE.
- M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics or allied basic and inter-disciplinary science subjects.
- Proficiency in computer programming.
Consolidated Rs. 31,000 per month for the initial two years and Rs. 35,000 per month for the last year.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates need to send an application along with CV through email to the PI firstname.lastname@example.org. The name, address, contact number, and email address of at least one referee must be enclosed with the application.
The last date to apply is September 30, 2020.
2. Junior Research Fellow (01)
Applications are invited for the post of JRF under a DRDO sponsored project.
Design and Development of Metasurface based antenna array in millimeter-wave frequency for object detection in the Dusty atmosphere.
- The applicant should be M.E./ M.Tech. Degree in RF/ Microwave Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with a minimum of first-class from a reputed institute.
- In case the class is not specified in degree then a minimum of 60% marks or 7.0 CGPA will be considered as 1st class.
- Working knowledge of Design and Analysis of Microwave Antennas, ANSYS HFSS, CST, and MATLAB will be an added advantage.
- The upper age limit is 35 years at the time of appointment (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Female candidates as per GOI rules).
Rs. 31,000/- per month (Consolidated)
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their detailed Bio-data and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, and proof of research experience (if any), valid cast certificate (if applicable) preferably a single pdf file should reach to the Principal Investigator by E-mail (email@example.com) in soft copy on or before September 20, 2020. The e-mail subject line should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in DRDO Project”.
The online interview for selected candidates will be held on September 25, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.