International Conference on Environmental and Biomedical Nanotechnology (ICEBN-2018) to be held at School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi during 14th & 15th September 2018. ICEBN 2018 providing broad coverage in all research areas focused on the applications of nanotechnology in Environment, Medicine, Drug delivery systems, Infectious disease, Biomedical sciences, Biotechnology, and all other related fields of Applied sciences.
The goal of ICEBN-2018 is bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars, students from all over the world to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Applied Environmental and Biomedical Nanotechnology, and present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
All presented papers will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN and selected papers will be published in the peer reviewed Scopus/ PubMed Indexed journals as special issue after peer review by the guest editors and editor in chief of the journal jointly.
- Green Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology and Renewable Energy
- Nanomaterials and Nano-composites
- Nanomaterials Toxicity
- Nanotechnology and Environmental Issues
- Applications of nanotechnology in medicine
- Nanotechnology in noninfectious diseases
- Nanotechnology in infectious disease
- Drug delivery systems
- Nanotechnology in Cancer
- Pharmaceutical nanotechnology Innovative dental materials
- Nanomaterials for implants and regenerative medicine
- Nanotechnology and Health and Safety Issues, regulations, standardization
- Nano-biotechnology and all other related fields of Applied sciences
Students & Research scholars: INR 4000 (250 USD*)
Faculty: INR 6000 (400 USD*)
Accompanying Person: INR 3000 (200 USD*).
Registration includes conferences kit, launches, teas and the banquet dinner. The Scientific and local organizing committees and various deadlines will be given in separate brochure.
Interested Participants should indicate their intent to attend this conference by July 5th, 2018. They may please send a one-liner to email@example.com.
Last date of Abstract Submission: 31 July, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: 15 August, 2018
Final Paper Submission: 25 August, 2018
Registration deadline: 31 August, 2018
More details are available in the official website given here.