The Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi is organizing young scholars’ seminar jointly with National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) to provide platform to young academia and entrepreneurs to share their experience and research on core issues of social exclusion and inclusive policy with a special focus on promotion of entrepreneurship among SCs and STs.
The focus of the Center is to enable further research on present and future sites of exclusion, and inclusive policy.
The following sub-themes are envisaged as the main focus of the seminar:
- Conceptualizing exclusion and Inclusion based on caste, ethnicity and religion.
- Emerging trends in Entrepreneurship
- Role of industry, organizations, civil society, MSME, and NGOs in promoting Entrepreneurship
- Political Participation and Exclusion
- Educational Disparities
- Violence and Exclusion
- Disability, Exclusion and Policies for Inclusion
- Gender and Exclusion
Please send abstract along with you CV to email@example.com June 19.
Word limit for abstract: 500 words.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 19th June 2019
- Selected Participants will be notified on 24th June 2019
- Submission of full paper: 10th July 2019
Prof. Yagati Chinna Rao, Chairperson, CSSEIP, Coordinator
Ms. Aditi Narayani, Student Coordinator
Click here for the official website.