Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into Part Time Post Graduate(PTPG) Programs in M.Tech and MBA, 3 years duration, offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally Campus, Hyderabad for the academic year 2020-21.
The list of programmes offered and the number of seats is as follows.
- M.Tech. (Electrical Power Engg.): 30
- M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering): 30
- M.Tech. (Energy Systems): 30
- M.Tech. (Systems & Signal Processing): 30
- M.Tech. (Computer Science): 30
- M.Tech. (Industrial Metallurgy): 30
- M.Tech. (Bio Technology): 30
- M.Tech. (Environmental Management): 30
- M.B.A. (HR/Finance/Marketing/Entrepreneurship): 30
M.Tech: B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in the relevant discipline. The details are given in the notification below.
MBA (HR/Finance/Marketing/Entrepreneurship): Any Bachelor’s degree of not less than 3 years duration.
For part time programs candidates must be employed on regular service basis in and around Hyderabad with experience of at least one year as on last date of submission of application form after acquiring the prescribed qualifications. Along with the application, the candidate has to enclose original work experience certificate on organization’s letter head with phone no. and Email ID of issuing authority.
JNUTH Entrance Exam 2020
Admissions will be made on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test conducted by JNT University Hyderabad.
The detailed syllabus for each discipline is given here – JNTUH PG Admissions Entrance Exam Syllabus
How to apply
The application form is given in the notification below.
Registration fee of Rs.1000/- to be paid (add late fee of Rs. 1000/- if applicable) via DD in favour of Registrar, JNTUH payable at Hyderabad. The DD is to be sent along with the application form.
Interested applicants should download and fill the forms, attach the following enclosures and send them to
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD – 500 085, TELANGANA
- DD for the requisite fee
- Application form duly filled with photo.
- Academic Qualification Certificates:
b) Intermediate Certificate and Consolidated Marks Memo
c) Graduation Certificate and Consolidated Marks Memo
d) Post Graduate Certificate and Consolidated Marks Memo
e) Transfer Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the employer: To be issued on company Letter Head by the Head of the organization/Department/Unit where the candidate is currently working.
- Details of employment/ working experience : Particulars of employment(s) from date of completion of prescribed qualifying Examination till date. Work experience / Service Certificates with full address of organization.
- Integrated Community Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates in the prescribed proforma from the Revenue Officer.
- Medical Certificate from District Medical Board for PH candidates only.
Last date for submission of Application forms: 24.09.2020
Last date with late fee: 30.09.2020 with late fee of Rs.1000/-
Dates of Entrance Test : Will be notified later
For the official notification and application form, click the link below.