Online applications are invited from the candidates who have been declared to have qualified for the admission to the J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2016 vide Notification No. PSC/Exam/2017/44 dated 09-08-2017 in accordance with SRO 387 dated 01.12.2008, read with SRO 190 of 2016 dated 17.06.2016 and J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examination) Rules, 2005 as amended from time to time to fill up the posts in the below mentioned Services:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 277
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 269
- J&K Police (Gazetted) Service: 02
- J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service: 06
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
Candidates will also be required to submit by hand/ in person or through speed post a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee, in the Office of the PSC either at Solina, Srinagar or Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu as the case may be.
The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delay.
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:
- General Category: Rs.1005
- Reserved Categories/PHC: Rs.505
- Date of commencement of online applications: 28.08.2017
- Last Date for receipt/submission of online applications: 15.09.2017
- Last Date for submission of fee (through Bank Challan): 18.09.2017