Applications are invited for the following posts for the project titled “Impact of Pregnancy on Tuberculosis” in the Department of Preventive & Social Medicine, JIPMER, Puducherry.
Interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by interview on 12.07.2017 at 9.00 AM in the Dept. of Preventive and Social Medicine, IV Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER. The applicants are requested to bring the filled in application form and bio-data with original certificates for verification.
- Duration of the post: for a period of 1 year.
- Upper age limit 28 years but may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
- Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Project Investigator.
- The posts are purely on contract basis for an external sponsored project, and no claim for any other post in JIPMER shall be entertained.
- Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
- Decision of the Principal Investigator will be final.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
- If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator, appointment can be terminated any time without any notice.
- The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary.