NHM Jharkhand is inviting young, energetic motivated youngsters with keen interest in health sector, from selected reputed institutes under fellowship as Chief Minister Health Advisors as Catalysts who will be in fellowship for two years.
No. of Seats: 40.
- Graduate/Post Graduate from top 15 medical institutions and Post Graduate in any discipline from top 10 management institutions (as per NIRF, 2018 ranking).
- Excellent command over Hindi/English.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Stipend: INR One Lakh Per month.
Duration: Two Years.
Age as of 1st August, 2018: 35 Years.
- The fellowship will be maximum for the period of two years and the tenure of the fellowship shall, not in any case, be extended beyond 2 years.
- The Health Advisor can be terminated from the fellowship at any time without notice.
- The Health Advisor shall be located anywhere at the State/District level government offices.
- The Health Advisor will closely work with the higher officials of State/Districts (Secretaries/ Mission Directors/District Magistrate/ Program Directors, etc.). In Districts, Health Advisor would report to the district Magistrates, but would work in close co-ordination with the CMHO and the DPMU unit.
- Health Advisor would liaise with the National Health Mission’s (NHM) District Programme Management Unit (DPMU) and Block Programme Management Unit (BPMU) and support the preparation of District Health Action Plans (DHAP).
How to Apply:
Submission of forms will be through speed / registered post only to
“The Mission Director”
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society,
GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-834010 Jharkhand.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018 till 5.00 pm.
For further details on the same, click here.