Applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Admissions 2019 are open now. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2019 & Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (CEEB) 2019 during May 27- 30. Apply online by April 15.
The Test will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
About JNUEE (JNU Entrance Examination):
Admission to JNU is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Level Entrance
Examination. The final selection is based upon the performance in the CBT for all programmes of study, except M.Phil. and Ph.D. For Selection in M.Phil. and Ph.D. candidates are called for Viva-voce and final merit list for selection is made with 70% weight for CBT score and 30% weight for Viva.
About CEEB (Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology):
Jawaharlal Nehru University has been conducting the Combined Entrance Examination for
Biotechnology [CEEB] programme on behalf of Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for 54 participating Universities for admitting students to four Masters Programmes in Biotechnology i.e. M.Sc. Biotechnology [33 Universities], M. Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology [11 Universities], M. VSc. [03 Universities] and M. Tech. Biotechnology [07 Universities].
Applicants can opt for a maximum of three fields of study of their choice for the same level of Programme for appearing in the Entrance Examination.
For JNUEE 2019
- Ph.D., M.Phil., M.Tech., MPH, MA, MSc., MCA, PGDE.
- General/EWS: Choice 1- Rs. 530, Choice 2- Rs. 800, Choice 3- Rs. 1000.
- SC/ST/PwD & OBC: Choice 1- Rs. 310, Choice 2- Rs. 415, Choice 3- Rs. 500.
- BPL: Choice 1- Rs. 110, Choice 2- Rs. 215, Choice 3- Rs. 300.
2. BA (Hons.) 1st Year and all Part-Time Programmes.
- General/EWS: Choice 1- Rs. 400, Choice 2- Rs. 575, Choice 3- Rs. 750.
- SC/ST/PwD & OBC: Choice 1- Rs. 265, Choice 2- Rs. 325, Choice 3- Rs. 380.
- BPL: Choice 1- Rs. 65, Choice 2- Rs. 125, Choice 3- Rs. 180.
3. Foreign Nationals: Choice 1- Rs. 2520, Choice 2- Rs. 5400, Choice 3- Rs. 7200.
*Plus GST as applicable.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000.
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs. 500.
- Foreign National: Rs. 2880.
*Plus GST as applicable.
How to apply?
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Fill the Online Application Form.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Photo (between 10 kb – 200 kb) & Signature (between 4kb -30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay Examination Fee using Syndicate/ICICI Payment Gateway and keep the proof of fee paid.
Step-5: Download Confirmation Page and Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page
- Online Application Deadline: April 15.
- Fee Payment Deadline: April 16.
- Admit Cards Download: May 10.
- Examination Dates: May 27-30.