NVS invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment on direct basis to the posts of Assitant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category teachers, Legal Assitant and other posts.
- PG Teachers: 430
- TG Teachers: 1154
- Miscellaneous Category Teachers: 564
- Female Staff Nurse: 55
- Legal Assistant: 1
Post Graduate Teachers
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects.
- B.Ed Degree.
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Trained Graduate Teachers
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at
least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of
subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at
least 2 years in the 03 years degree course
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course.
- Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose.
- B.Ed. Degree
- Competence to teach through English and Hindi / concerned Regional Language as the case may be.
For full details about eligibility for specific subjects like Computers, Maths, Music etc, view the notification given below.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together.
The Written Examination / CBT is likely to be held at following 42 cities across India.
For details of the exam pattern, view the notification below.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Assistant Commissioner Rs.1500/-
PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Rs.1200/-
Teachers & Female Staff Nurse, Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: Rs.1000/-
|Last date and time of closing of Registration (Step-I) and submission of application (Step-II)||25-Aug-2019|
|Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III)||26-Aug-2019 (up to 11.45 PM)|
For Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of the application, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: email@example.com Or Phone No .: 18002667074