Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Java Apprenticeship at Dassault Systemes, Pune.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systèmes SE is a French software corporation. It is among Fortune 50 list of the largest software companies that develops software for 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing and more.
About the Java Apprenticeship
As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Understand user requirements and design capabilities in order to deliver best in class experiences
- Understand the portfolio plans, committed values, and position new developments in this context
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on software development practices, technologies
- Analyze code usage metrics to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvements
- Design new components for re-use in collaboration with architects
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations and acceptance tests of capabilities to deliver
- Perform feasibility study (prototype, POC) to validate
- Plan development activities, compliant with Release and Service version gates, and enabling all criteria to be respected, including: PCS, Security, Data Privacy
- Delivery of enablers for test automation
- Execute software development plan respecting defined plan, quality criteria and accurately documented:
- Code, build and run unit tests
- Deliver unit test and enablers for Quality Engineer to automate their testing (collaboration with Quality Engineers and Quality Engineering Manager)
- Support integration and deployment of delivered softwareSolve incidents reports (IRs) reported by the User Success Engineers and Quality Engineers
- Share knowledge within and outside the team on produced developments and technical components
The Challenges ahead
- Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products.
- Able to work, troubleshoot and debug end to end application development in Agile environment
- Leverage agile methodologies to anticipate and mitigate risks, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Use test driven strategies to ensure code quality, and collaborate with the team to ensure feature quality
- Fresher – B.E., B.Tech. (Or equivalent) in Computer Science/I.T. or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- Deep Knowledge in Core Java, UNIX Commands, XML, YAML etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting, logical and analytical skills
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.
- Good to have-
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS, GCP or equivalent
- Knowledge of Container platform, preferably Docker
- Knowledge of Container orchestrators, preferably Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Golang, Python etc.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.