Chennai Institute of Technology, is a recognised co-educational engineering college, located at Kundrathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. This institution was established in 2010.
About the Symposium
Jarvis is the mechanical symposium which is going to be conducted by Chennai Institute of Technology on Sep 4. This one day event is going to be so much fun, filled with technical events, non-technical events and exciting and intriguing workshops on robotics. IoT, industrial automation and so on and so forth.
- War of Titans: War does not determine who is right, only who is left. Train your bots, fight for your place.Max 6 Members per Team.Only wired and wireless controlled bots are allowed.
- Tech Maze: Unlocking Knowledge at the speed of thought Bang the Quiz. Be Ready. Be Smart. Be Noticed.
- Crack it: Close your Book, Open your mind.Its time to solve the problem..
- Slide Desk: An Artistic Paper a day, keeps ignorance away. Teach yourself and spread Knowledge.
- Electro on Wheel: Pre Fast or Pre last, Boost your drive on. See you at Finish line, Speed Up.
- Line Tracker: Line follower is an autonomous robot which follows either black line in white are or white line in black area. Robot must be able to detect particular line and keep following it.
- Laser Walk
- Treasure Hunt
- Freeze Up
- Sensor room
- Robotics: Robotics is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering, computer science, and others. Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing.
- 3D Printing:The 3D printing process builds a three-dimensional object from a computer-aided design (CAD) model, usually by successively adding material layer by layer, which is why it is also called additive manufacturing, and unlike conventional machining, casting and forging processes, where material is removed from a stock item or poured into a mould and shaped by means of dies, presses and hammers.
- Industrial Automation and PLC:Industrial automation is the use of control systems, such as computers or robots, and information technologies for handling different processes and machineries in an industry to replace a human being. It is the second step beyond mechanisation in the scope of industrialisation.
- Embedded System and IoT:Industrial automation is the use of control systems, such as computers or robots, and information technologies for handling different processes and machineries in an industry to replace a human being. It is the second step beyond mechanization in the scope of industrialization.
- Aeromodelling:Aeromodelling is the activity of making working aircraft models on your own. Doing the projects on your own gives you a sense of achievement and excitement while improving your engineering skills.
Phone: Shaik Mydeen, 82204 88794