About the contest
Ministry of Water Resources, River development & Ganga Rejuvenation intends to organise a contest ‘Jal Bachao-Video Banao-Puraskar Pao” to create mass awareness on water conservation.
The entry into the contest is open to Indian Citizens only.
Frequency of competition
The frequency of the competition is fortnightly.
- 24 August to 7 September
- 8 September to 22 September
- 23 September to 6 October
- 7 October to 21 October
- 22 October to 4 November
The prizes awarded per fortnight are as follows:
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000
How to submit
- The participant should upload their entry on YouTube.
- Then, he should enter the publicly accessible link for the entry using the Video Link icon on the official website.
- The video content must be original.
- Duration of the video should be two to ten minutes.
- Language of the video may be Hindi or English or any Regional language.
- The video or advertisement/commercial on water conservation shall capture efforts/significant contributions/best practices used in different parts of the country in field of water conservation, water utilization or water resources development and management.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate
- The competition poses multiple deadlines.
- However, the last date to submit entries is 4 November 2018.
For any contest related queries, please write to:
For more information about the contest, visit the official website.