The department of Mechanical Engineering of Jadavpur University is organising International Conference in Mechanical Engineering (INCoM18) on January 4-6, 2018. The conference will provide a forum for researchers, academicians, scientists, practicing engineers and industry professionals to showcase and deliberate about their research work, studies, contributions, developments and new concepts related to the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Thermofluids, Energy and Process Engineering
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Solid Mechanics and Structural Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechatronics, Control and Robotics
- Computational Methods
- Experimental Techniques
- Interdisciplinary and Emerging Areas
- Mechanical Engineering Education
- Industrial Case Studies.
Authors of selected papers will be called to present the paper at the conference but these papers would be subjected to reviews as per the policy of the journal. Papers should be submitted through this link
- Participants from India: Rs. 6000
- Participants from SAARC countries: USD 150
- Participants from other countries: USD 300
- Students from India: Rs. 3000
- Students from SAARC countries: USD 75
- Students from other countries: USD 150
Note: SAARC countries are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Deadline for full length paper submission: June 30
- Deadline for communication of review report: July 31
- Deadline for revised paper submission: August 15
- Registration by: To be notified
- Conference dates: January 4-6, 2018
Queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, click on this link.