Applications are open for Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program that is a globally competitive fellowship program for early and mid-career researchers aiming at improving the learning, development and living conditions of children and youth or contributing to one of the Jacobs Foundation’s thematic priorities.
This includes, but is not limited to educational sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, family studies, media studies, political sciences, linguistics, neurosciences, and medical sciences.
Besides providing Fellows with independent and competitive funding, the program offers a wide range of non-financial benefits. Fellows are encouraged to interact with each other and make use of the Jacobs Foundation’s Conference Center Marbach Castle at Lake Constance (Germany) for short-term group retreats and workshops. Networking and alumni events will enrich the fellowships.
- Jacobs Early Career Research Fellowship
- Jacobs Advanced Research Fellowship
- Early Career Research Fellowship: 150,000 CHF (Rs. 1,03,61,186)
- Advanced Research Fellowship: 400,000 CHF (Rs. 2,76,29,830)
Jacobs Early Career Research Fellowship:
- Highly talented young scholars.
- The ideal candidate has obtained his/her PhD no more than 7 years ago.
Jacobs Advance Research Fellowship:
- Most innovative mid-career researchers.
- The ideal candidate has obtained his/her PhD no more than 15 years ago.
An applicant must fill the application form here and submit following two documents in one PDF document alongwith :
- Curriculum vitae including a list of the candidate’s scientific publications;
- A statement describing his/her significant scientific work and immediate research plans, and how these relate to the mission of the Jacobs Foundation (2 pages, 10pt, incl. references).
Deadline: March 18
Email id: email@example.com
Tel: +41 (0) 44 388 61 23
Fax: +41 (0) 44 388 61 37
For further information from original website, click here.