Applications are now open for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2021.
The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is a globally competitive fellowship program for early and mid-career researchers whose work is dedicated to improving the development, learning, and living conditions of children and youth. The relevant disciplines include but are not limited to, education sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, family studies, media studies, political science, linguistics, neurosciences, and medical sciences.
Fellowships are awarded to highly talented and innovative early and mid-career researchers who have received their Ph.D. within the past 10 years. Funding from Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowships is awarded directly to the fellow’s institution and may be used by the fellow over a three-year period to cover a portion of the fellow’s salary and for any purpose in support of the fellow’s research, such as assistants’ salaries, equipment, technical assistance, professional travel, or trainee support.
You might also be interested in Obama Foundation Scholar Program 2021-22 at Columbia University, USA [Fully-Funded]: Apply by Feb 5.
The ideal candidate
- has obtained his/ her Ph.D. or equivalent degree within the past 10 years;
- is employed at an institution of higher education or research institute;
- is conducting high-quality research in an area of interest to the Jacobs Foundation;
- is committed to engaging with the Jacobs Foundation and the Fellowship Network and contributing to the Foundation’s activities.
How to Apply?
Three additional documents must be submitted:
To be uploaded in connection with the application form:
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae, including a list of the candidate’s scientific publications
- A published scientific paper by the candidate
To be sent separately to the Jacobs Foundation:
- A 1-page recommendation letter from a senior researcher, within or outside of the candidate’s department, supporting the candidate and describing his/ her qualifications, initiative, and research. This letter should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommendation letters have to be sent by January 11, 2021, 23.59 CET. Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Incomplete applications and applications not submitted via the online application form will not be considered.
For full notification, click the link below.