The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and the Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) have partnered to support the IUSSTF-Viterbi Program. This program provides an opportunity to Indian students to undertake a research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in the summer of 2018 for a period of 8 weeks.
The IUSSTF-Viterbi Program is envisaged to:
Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and technology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help building long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
- Indian students currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at recognized institutions of higher education in India.
- Open to students of Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences and Computational Sciences.
For application format and guidelines please visit: www.iusstf.org
For program information contact:
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)
12, Hailey Road, Fulbright House
New Delhi- 110 001
Phone: 91-11- 42691700
USC Viterbi School of Engineering
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted using our Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs. Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Applications should be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15 November 2017