The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) have partnered to support the IUSSTF-Viterbi Program. This program provides opportunities to Indian students to undertake a Virtual research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in the summer of 2021 for a period of 8 weeks.
The Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) established under an agreement between the Governments of India and the United States of America in March 2000, is an autonomous bilateral organization jointly funded by both the Governments that promotes Science, Technology, Engineering, and Innovation through substantive interaction among government, academia, and industry. The Department of Science & Technology, Governments of India, and the U.S. Department of State are respective nodal departments.
The IUSSTF-Viterbi Program is envisaged to:
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world-class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and technology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help to build long-term R&D linkages and collaboration.
Stipend (to cover contingencies including Network access, equipment, computing facilities, etc)
- Indian students currently pursuing a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree at recognized institutions of higher education in India.
- Open to students of Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Computational Sciences.
You might also be interested in Internship Opportunity (Digital Finance) at United Nations Capital Development Fund, Delhi: Apply by Dec 31
How to Apply?
Given the COVID- 19 situation and travel restrictions, the 2021 IUSSTF- Viterbi program will be implemented as a complete virtual model. Only research proposals that can be conducted in a virtual environment will be considered.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link below. Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted. The last date to apply is January 11, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.