About the organisation
The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) have partnered to support the IUSSTF-Viterbi Program. This program will provide opportunities to Indian students to undertake a research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in Summer 2019 for a period of 8 weeks.
- Indian students currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at recognised institutions of higher education in India.
- Open to students of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Sciences and Computational Sciences.
Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California.
Duration of internship
For a period of 8 weeks
Application Procedure and Guidelines
- The applicant should have:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 8.5 or higher
- Percentage equivalent: 80% and higher
- Only those candidates who are enrolled in 3rd year of a four-year program and 3rd and 4th year students in a five-year program (completing their degrees on or after May 2020) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are encouraged to fill out the online application and upload scanned copies of latest mark-sheet/transcript, No-Objection Certificate & 2 Letters of Recommendation.
- Supporting documents should be provided strictly according to the check-list mentioned in the application form. Please DO NOT attach Class X/Class XII mark-sheets.
- Applications in subject-areas other than those specified will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted using Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs. Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: Nov 15
Dr. Nishritha Bopana (IUSSTF)
Prof. Raghu Raghavendra (USC)
To view the Brochure, click here.