ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is inviting applications through online portal for the engagement of ITI Trade apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
No. of Posts
ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
Method of Selection
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- Documents verification will be from 20.09.2021 to 25.09.2021 and exact date will be intimated by email to short listed candidates in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for documents verification within short notice.
Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2021. Upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 and for SC/ST 30 years.
The tenure of the Apprenticeship for above Trades would be One year only which will commence from October 2021.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates who possess the required educational qualification MUST first register themselves in the website of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
IMPORTANT: Candidates who have registered in MSDE apprenticeship portal are required to submit their online application through ECIL website as mentioned above. Applications submitted on ECIL website shall only be accepted and considered.
Venue of Document Verification
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
Corporate Learning & Development Centre (CLDC),
Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL
Hyderabad – 500 062.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post / Apprenticeship stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Institutes recognized by Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the selection process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- ECIL reserves the right to increase or decrease the notified vacancies /seats based on need.
- ECIL will not be responsible for Net-work / Internet related difficulties/issues.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of Apprentices on completion of their training.
- A physical fitness certificate from a Civil Assistant Surgeon should be produced by the selected candidate at the time of joining.
- Only residents of all districts of TELANGANA STATE are eligible to apply.
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 02.09.2021 (10.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 16.09.2021 (16.00 hrs.)
- Documents Verification: 20.09.2021 to 25.09.2021
- Completion of all Joining formalities: 09.10.2021
- Apprenticeship training will start from: 15.10.2021