National Essay Competition on Children’s Rights in the Age of Big Data by iThought [Prizes Worth Rs. 23K]: Submit by Oct 15
Citizens play a vital role in diverse ways towards strengthening the democratic framework of the Nation, established legal system and the law. Independent Thought invites young and promising legal minds to participate in the nation-building process by dwelling deep on the role of law in the lives of children through the 8th Independent Thought National Legal Essay Competition.
The theme for the year 2019 is Children’s Rights in the Age of Big Data.
Students having an interest in Law, Development and Human Rights are eligible to participate.
Three best thoughts will be awarded citation and the below prizes:
- Best Thought: ₹10,000
- Second Best Thought: ₹8,000
- Third Best Thought:₹5,000
Fifteen best thoughts will get certificates of participation and published in Thought Law Digest 2019 ( with ISBN number).
How to submit
Submit your essays to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit is October 15, 2019.
Results will be declared on December 10, 2019.
- Essay written in English up to 5000 words with an abstract of 300 words should be sent to email@example.com.
- Details of author, which includes full name, phone numbers, college details, email id and postal address on cover page along with number of words.
- Format and font: MS Word format; Times Roman Size 12;1” margin with line spacing 1”.5’ standard citations, footnotes and reference details (not included within word limit).
- Detection of plagiarism will lead to elimination.
- Entries submitted without personal details mentioned above or incomplete information on personal details will not be considered for evaluation.
Click here for the official notification.
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)