Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the IT Salesforce & ServiceMax Internship at General Electric, Bengaluru.
About General Electric
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York State and headquartered in Boston.
About the Internship
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to work and learn together with multi-cultural IT professionals in a real work environment setting, and actively contribute on impactful IT & Engineering projects and initiatives.
- Learn, with guidance from senior resources the technology needed to understand and produce deliverables that meet business standards and program / product requirements.
- Work on live projects to deliver IT/Engineering deliverables.
- Ensure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering/IT policies and procedures.
Students of bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic or Management Information Systems major
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation ability
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Knowledge on Java, J2EE, .NET, HTML. – (Good to have)
- Basic knowledge on Software server such as MS Windows Server, Linux (Good to have)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the IT Salesforce & ServiceMax Internship at General Electric, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Graphic Design) at UNDP, New Delhi [6 Months]: Apply by Dec 10
- Internship Opportunity at FSSAI, Delhi [Jan 2022, Stipend of Rs. 10k]: Apply by Dec 13