The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), New Delhi invites applications for the post of IT Intern.
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), a Section 8 ‘Not-for-Profit Company’ of the Government of India, has been set up as DBT’s interface agency, to serve as a single window for emerging biotech companies.
- Hands-on experience in Manual & Automated testing. Analyze test results and track software application testing metrics.
- To perform user acceptance testing, prepare test cases, reports bug and errors to the development team.
- To carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing in different environments.
- Ability to write and execute test scripts. Designs test to mitigate risk.
- Ability to conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of a Test Management Tool.
- Work with teams to ensure the quality of developed software modules.
- Basic understanding of PHP and MYSQL databases.
- To contribute to online user support, technical design documentation, application rollout, and optimization.
- To assist the team in managing IT inventory, installation and modification of system configuration, hardware, systems, networks, printers, and scanners, and implementation of system enhancements/ upgrades and debugging.
- B. Tech (CS/ IT)/ B.E.(CS/ IT)/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 1 year of overall experience in software testing including functional, User Interface Testing with 6 months of experience in PHP and MYSQL.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 yrs. as on 24th June, 2021.
Between Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- depending upon qualifications & experience
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 24, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Research Intern at IIT Delhi [Monthly Stipend Upto Rs. 25k]: Applications Open
- Internship Opportunity (CA) at HSBC, Mumbai: Apply by June 30