About the Conference
The conference will be held at Ahmedabad, India on January 21st, 2018. The aim of this conference is to present the latest research and results of scientists related Electrical, Computer & Information Technology topics. This conference provides opportunities for the different areas delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date scientific field.
Call for papers
The main topics of conference are given below-
- Nanoelectronics and microelectronics
- Power and Applied electronics
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Very Large Scale Integration(VLSI)
- Micro scale fabrication
- Electrical Machines and Drive Systems
- Electric Vehicle Technologies
- High Voltage and Insulation Technologys
- Power Electronics and Drive Systems
- Power Quality and Electromagnetic
- Power System Reliability and Security
- Power Systems Communication
- Semiconductor Technology
- Signal and Image Processing
- Transmission of Numerical Images
- Embedded System Security
- Intelligent Control
- FPGA in outer space
- Nuclear Microbatteries
- Humanoid Robots
- All Paper should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to ISETE International Conferences
- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- ISETE accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three ISETE Reviewers.
- ISETE never publishes author’s or co-author’s emails online.
- ISETE can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- ISETE never publishes any unregistered paper.
- ISETE is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
- In any case if ISETE receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- ISETE can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- Last date of paper submission: Jan 5 2018
- Last date of registration: Jan 9 2018
- Date of Conference: January 21, 2018
For registration details, click here.
D.DAS, Asst. Organizing Secretary
Call / Whatsapp : +91-9040697662 (Call 9.30AM to 6.00PM, Mon-Sat)
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org (Send all your queries regarding conf.)