CfP: 64th Congress of the Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics @ IIT Bhubaneswar [Dec 9-12]: Apply by July 31
The Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM) was established in 1955, with its headquarters at IIT, Kharagpur. ISTAM was formed by the think tanks of the post-independent India for providing a common platform to Scientists, Technologists, and Engineers to share and discuss current research work conducted by them individually or in groups and seek solutions to emerging problems of the society.
The Annual Congress of the Society has been held at various IITs, Universities, NITs, Engineering colleges and other reputed research establishments in different parts of the country.
Participants intending to submit a paper in Congress should upload electronically a three page extended abstract consisting of research aim, brief literature survey, problem formulation, solution methodology, and significant solutions.
- Fluid Mechanics: Aerospace Dynamics, Aerospace Propulsion, Biomechanics, Boundary Layers, Compressible Flow, Compressible Fluid Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Mathematical Modelling, Drops Bubbles and Multiphase Flows.
- Solid Mechanics: Aerospace Structures, Robotics, and Control, Elasticity, Control Structures, Fractures and Cracks, Mechanics and Composites.
- Interested candidates can submit their abstracts by clicking here.
- The extended abstract should be submitted in MS Word in 12 points, Times New Roman Font and in one and a half line spacing only.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: July 31
- Notification of acceptance: Aug 31
- Last Date for full paper submission: Aug 31
- Last Date for payment of registration fee: Oct 31
Phone Numbers: 3222281666
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.