ISSRD – Asian Conference on Recent Advances in Science, Engineering, and Technology (ACRASET) is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to SHARE their research findings with the global experts.
The key intention is to provide an opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts of the world. In addition, the gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find international linkage for future collaborations in their career path.
The Conference is sponsored by ISSRD (International Society for Scientific Research and Development). The conference would offer a large number of invited lectures from renowned speakers all over the country. The Best paper awards will be given for the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
Call for Papers
ACRASET-2018 provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Science, Engineering, and Technology. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers, and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Accordingly, Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to Science, Engineering, and Technology.
For detailed themes and sub-themes, visit this link.
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full-text papers including results, tables, figures, and references.
- Full-text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf)
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- Regular Papers: Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- Extra Pages will be charged at $20 (US dollars) per extra page.
How to Submit
- Log in the Electronic Submission System link given here to submit your paper; ( .doc or.pdf )
|Paper submission deadline)||Before 17th January 2018|
|Final date of notification||Before 19th January 2018|
|Last date of registration||Before 23rd January 2018|
|Date of Conference||3rd February 2018|
Hotel Grand Sarovar A K Plaza; Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062, India
Call : +918280862844