About the Conference
International Conference on Communication, Electronics and Electrical Engineering provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Communication, Electronics and Electrical Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world
Call for papers
The main topics of conference are given below-
- Nanoelectronics and microelectronics
- Power and Applied electronics
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Very Large Scale Integration(VLSI)
- Micro scale fabrication
- Electrical Machines and Drive Systems
- Electric Vehicle Technologies
- High Voltage and Insulation Technologys
- Power Electronics and Drive Systems
- Power Quality and Electromagnetic
- Power System Reliability and Security
- Power Systems Communication
- Semiconductor Technology
- Signal and Image Processing
- Electric Power Generation
- Electronic Materials
- Electromagnetic Transients Programs
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microprocessor based Technologies
- Digital Communication
- Digital Security
- Magnetic Theory
- Micro Machines
- Economic aspects of power quality and cost of supply
- Sensibility of loads and other electrical equipment to power quality characteristics
- Influences of disturbing loads on supply networks and other electrical devices
- Electrical and exploitative characteristics of loads and electrical power converters
- Reliability and continuity of supply.
For more topics, click here
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged.
- Please follow the Conference format.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf)
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- Last date of paper submission: Dec 27 2017
- Last date of registration: Jan 2 2018
- Date of Conference: January 14, 2018
For registration details, click here
For any Complaint Mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : +918280862844, +919040697662