U. R. Rao Satellite Centre (URSC) being the ISRO’s lead centre for satellite building, had formulated the basic structure of UNNATI (UNISPACE NANO SATELLITE ASSEMBLY & TRAINING BY ISRO)programme. The first batch of UNNATI training programme was successfully organised from January 15 to March 15, 2019, at URSC, Bangalore.
URSC, ISRO hereby announces the programme for UNNATI (Batch 2) as per the details below.
The programme aims at capacity building in satellite technology for participants from countries interested in developing space programme by providing hands-on experience in building and testing of nanosatellites.
The primary objectives of the programme are:
- To offer a simplified and increased exposure to satellite fabrication technologies, as part of the UNISPACE initiative
- To provide a theoretical course on satellite technology
- To provide an intensive course on nanosatellite realization, covering mission aspects, design, fabrication, assembly, integration & testing
- To provide hands-on training to assemble, integrate and test a low-cost modular nanosatellite
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at Engineering/ Science graduates or Postgraduates who have an aptitude to learn space technology, design of circuits for various space systems and management of space systems.
Each participating country shall nominate a team of 2 members consisting of one Mechanical Engineer and one Electrical/Electronic Engineer.
In case the desired engineering candidate is not available, the alternate nominee must have a physics background.
Course Duration and Location
The course is designed for a total duration of eight weeks and for a batch of thirty (30)
participants. The batch of 30 participants will be organized into 3 groups of 10 members each. Each group will work on assembly, integration and testing of a nanosatellite.
The course will be conducted at URSC, ISRO, Bengaluru, India.
How to apply
Step 1: User needs to register with his/her EmailID
Click here to Register
Step 2: After Registration, the user has to login and apply
Registered Users Click here to Login
The last date to apply is July 15, 2019.
- Commencement of Registration: June 1, 2019
- Last date to apply: July 15, 2019
- Finalisation of candidates: August 15, 2019
- Commencement of Course: October 15, 2019
- Completion of Course: December 15, 2019
For clarifications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the programme brochure and here for the official website.