To increase awareness about the space program, an online quiz competition will be conducted by ISRO in coordination with MyGov.in from 10th August to 25th August 2019.
About the Quiz
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of the maximum number of correct answers.
- In the case of multiple participants having given the same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- Each participant needs to create an individual account on MyGov to appear for the Quiz. An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- The duration of the quiz will be 10 minutes (600 Seconds) during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- Quiz once started cannot be paused/stopped.
- Participants are advised to take the Quiz well before the Quiz end date to avoid any last-minute technical glitches.
- Only Indian citizens can participate in the quiz. Each participant will receive a certificate of participation which can be downloaded from ‘Downloads Section’of MyGov Quiz platform. The downloads section will be visible only after logging in to the website.
- Two (2) top scoring Students (from class 8 – 10 only) from each State and Union Territory will be invited to ISRO, Bengaluru Centre to watch the landing of Chandrayaan-2 on the Moon, live along with the Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”. In the case of a tie, random selection will be done.
- Parents /guardians may help only in the translation of questions if needed but should not assist in answering the questions. Integrity & Honesty is expected from all participants.
- ISRO reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz will be updated/ posted on the platform.
To register for the quiz, click here.
The last date to submit your quiz is August 25, 2019.
Phone Number: 1300 169 468