The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata invites application from Indian nationals for the positions of part-time contractual specialist doctors in the following Disciplines/ Specializations in its Headquarters, Kolkata initially for One (01) year duration, likely to be extended further based on requirement and performance.
Indian Statistical Institute is a public research university that is recognized as an institute of national importance in the 1959 act of the Indian parliament. It grew out of the Statistical Laboratory set up by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in Presidency College, Kolkata.
- Ophthalmology (Eye) (01)
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) (01)
- Psychiatry (01)
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in any one of the above clinical disciplines from a recognized University/ Institution of repute.
- Candidates possessing additional qualifications (Indian/ Overseas) will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience for Post-Graduate Degree holders and 5 years of experience for Diploma holders in a recognized hospital.
Consolidated ₹ 26000/- per month.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Government strives to have a workforce that reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Persons employed in Government/ Semi-Government organizations/ Autonomous bodies should submit a “No Objection Certificate” during the selection process.
- Degree/ Diploma as referred to the above should have been awarded by a recognized and reputed University/ Institute/ Board.
- If the number of applications received for any particular specialization is large, the Institute reserves the right to conduct interviews only for the shortlisted candidates.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right of any candidate for being invited for the selection.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters regarding recruitment to the posts will be final.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview/ selection to a reasonable limit, based on qualification and experience, higher than those prescribed in the advertisement.
- The selection committee reserves the right to relax the qualifications and/or experience for exceptionally meritorious candidates/ practitioners.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications without self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials or received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience are required to apply online with the filled in prescribed application format along with all relevant self-attested documents converted to ONE PDF file and send it to the email id: email@example.com on or before 18.12.2020 (up to 17:00 Hrs).
For full notification, click the link below.