Applications are open for the recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons (one for each project) purely on temporary basis to work in various sponsored projects at the institute. The recruitment committee may consider for Online Interview due to COVID-19.
Indian Statistical Institute is a public research university that is recognized as an institute of national importance in the 1959 act of the Indian parliament. It grew out of the Statistical Laboratory set up by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in Presidency College, Kolkata.
Projeet linked persons (02)
- Recommender System for Citations and Illustrations.
- Automatic information retrieval from doctor’s handwriting prescription.
- B.E/ B.Tech. in Computer Scicnce/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ equivalent or MCA or M.Sc. in CS/T or equivalent with strong programming skills in C/ C++ JAVA/ Python; Knowledge/ expericnce of working in Information Retricval (for Project No. 1).
- Existing publication(s) in reputed confercncejournal on_some project specific relevant topic will be an added advantage;
- M.E./ M.Tech /Ph.D. in Computer Science Information Technology/ Eletronics/ Electrical Engincering and Knowledge/ experience of working in document analysis/ handwriting recognition and machine learning (for Project No. 2).
Rs. 25,000/-(Rupees twenty five thousand only) to Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month. (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and previous work experience.
Theduration of the appointment is initially till 31 March 2021 from the date of his/ her joining the institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required fund.
How to Apply?
Intereted candidates can apply online by clicking here. No need to apply if a candidate does not have the final marks sheet/ certificate of the essential qualification during application.
The last date to apply is September 25, 2020. The online interview for the short-listed candidates will be held on October 1, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.