Applications are invited for recruitment of two (02) Project linked persons (one position for each project) purely on a temporary basis to work on the following research projects titled (1) “Neural Atkinson Model for Video Captioning” and (2) “Investigating Multiple Kernel Approaches for Efficient and Effective Multi-View Clustering” in the Electronics & Communication Sciences Unit (ECSU) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute is a Civil Service and Research institute which is recognized as an institute of national importance by the 1959 act of the Indian parliament. It grew out of the Statistical Laboratory set up by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in Presidency College, Kolkata.
- M.E./ M.Tech. in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline with a good academic record, M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics or equivalent, final year final semester students can also apply.
- Strong knowledge of Python programming.
- At least one (01) year experience working in Image Processing/ Computer Vision/ Machine Learning related subjects.
A consolidated pay ranging between Rs. 28,000 (RUpees Twenty Eight Thousand Only) to 35000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand only) per month. The Amount of pay will be decided depending on the qualification and experience of the selected candidate.
The duration of the appointment is initially till 31 March 2022 and may be extended further based on an evaluation of work done and availability of funds.
How to Apply?
A candidate applying for one or more of the positions should send by email to email@example.com on or before 15 June 2021, with “Subject: ECSU PLP Recruitment 2021-22 a zip folder of PDF files only, for (1) Cover letter addressed to the Head, Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit, Indian Statistical Institute stating in English the Title(s) of the above-listed research projects interested in order of preference and (2) Current resume stating particulars of (a) Name (in block letters), (b) Mailing Address (present and permanent), (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/ Spouses Name, (f) Date of birth, (g) Academic Qualifications (mentioning the percentage of marks obtained starting from 10th board examinations onwards), (h) Aadhar Card No, (i) Work experience (if any), (j) SC/ ST/ OBC/ Differently abled status along with self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials.
The last date to apply is June 15, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Project Linked Persons at ISI Kolkata [5 Positions]: Apply by June 7
- JRF Under ISRO Funded Project at IIT Jodhpur: Apply by Jun 3