ISCB conference has prime objective to provide an opportunity for a close interaction of scientists with varied interests in diverse fields of the research. ISCBC will also provide a forum for in-depth assessment of the challenges involved in the dynamic and fast moving field of Drug research.
It will bring together leading Chemists, medicinal chemists, pharmacologists, biotechnologists, and other allied professionals to discuss and present the latest important developments in drug discovery and therapeutics.
Frontier Research in Chemistry & Biology Interface
Some of the important areas to be covered in the conference are as below:-
- Recent updates in drug design, discovery and development leading to affordability and sustainability.
- Drawing the inspiration for mother nature; Natural product scaffold in drug discovery
- Synthetic Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry
- Peptide, Carbohydrate and Nucleic Acid Chemistry
- Efficient scale up route selection and Process chemistry
- Environmentally benign and Sustainable Chemistry
- Bionanotechnology and Agricultural Biotechnology Research
- Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, Toxicology and clinical research
- Chemical Biology, Glycobiology, Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Nanotechnology, Material Science
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology Research
- Role of India in global Pharma sector for generic drugs, drug research and new drug delivery systems.
- Institutional role in capacity building in drug and pharmaceutical sectors
- Newer approaches for controlling neglected diseases
- IPR and GLP Related Issues
Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstracts not exceeding 250 words are invited for inclusion as podium (oral) or poster presentations in any of the sub areas/main topics of symposia.
- Please state the title, author(s), author affiliation and choice of mode (poster/podium).
- Indicate the name and also the date of birth of the presenting author if you would like to compete for the Best Paper Awards (see below).
- Abstracts submitted for competition shall be assigned to the poster sessions.
- The name of the presenting author must be underlined.
- Confidential peer-review shall determine acceptance or rejection.
To submit Abstract kindly register online first and submit your abstract through your delegate login panel only latest by September 30, 2017. Acceptance shall be communicated by October 10, 2017. Please send the abstract(s) online only through the delegate login panel.
The guidelines of the abstract submission are given here.
Please register online and fill details of participants and send the appropriate amount of registration fee. It is mandatory to register online for all delegates. Please make bank drafts in favour of Indian Society of Chemists and Biologists, Payable at Lucknow.
ISCB Bank Account Details:-
Name of Account Holder: Indian Society of Chemists and Biologists
Name of Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Address: Central Drug Research Institute, Sector-10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, UP, INDIA, 226031
IFS CODE: SBIN0010174
SWIFT ACCOUNT No: SBININBB157
Dr. P.M.S. Chauhan;
General Secretary, Indian Society of Chemists and Biologists
Medicinal and Process Chemistry Division
Central Drug Research Institute
Sector-10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226031.
Phone (Office): +91-522-2772450-2550, PABX Ext 4659
Mobile: +91-9415106859 Fax: +91-522-2771941
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For more information, click here to check out the official website.