The competition was launched in 2010. It has established its prominence in India and abroad and is widely considered a valuable source for cases by B-Schools around the world.
The top cases from this competition are marketed and distributed to a global audience of business schools through Ivey and distributed through Ivey Publishing and Harvard Publishing, the two largest sources of business cases in the world.
Over the years, more than 150 cases have been selected and published through the route of the competition.
- Applicants can apply individually or as a team.
- Applicants must represent a B-school or university.
- The principal author of the case must be a faculty member or doctoral student affiliated with any B-school or university.
Click to here fill the registration form.
Category prizes will be awarded to cases that address specific, designated topics within the focus areas described below-
- Human Resources
- Family Business
- Health Care
- Participation Form Due: Mar 10
- Webinars: To be announced
- Submission of Case & Teaching Note: June 1- 6
- Announcement of Results: Aug 25
- Awards Ceremony: Nov 30
- Overall Winner (1st) : US $ 3000 (1.9 Lakh)
- Overall Winner (2nd) : US $ 2000 (1.2 Lakh)
- Category Winners : US $ 1000 each (64 k)
Phone No.: +91 40 2300 7000