The competition was launched in 2010. It has established its prominence in India and abroad and is widely considered a valuable source for cases by B-Schools around the world.
Over the years, more than 150 cases have been selected and published through the route of the competition.
- Applicants can apply individually or as a team.
- Applicants must represent a B-school or university.
- The principal author of the case must be a faculty member or doctoral student affiliated with any B-school or university.
Click to here fill the registration form.
Category prizes will be awarded to cases that address specific, designated topics within the focus areas described below-
- Human Resources
- Family Business
- Health Care
- Participation Form Due: Mar 10
- Webinars: To be announced
- Submission of Case & Teaching Note: June 1- 6
- Announcement of Results: Aug 25
- Awards Ceremony: Nov 30
- Overall Winner (1st) : US $ 3000 (1.9 Lakh)
- Overall Winner (2nd) : US $ 2000 (1.2 Lakh)
- Category Winners : US $ 1000 each (64 k)
Phone No.: +91 40 2300 7000