ISB Hyderabad Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) brings together individuals from myriad cultural, educational and professional backgrounds, who are interested in a fulfilling career in academia.
All applicants are required to take one of the following tests before submitting their application. Applications will not be considered without a valid test score.
Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), Princeton, USA.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) administered by Pearson VUE, Bloomington, USA.
Common Admission Test (CAT) / JRF.
How to apply?
All applications should be submitted online.
A complete application must include:
- Statement of Purpose
- Certified copies of all university degrees/diplomas
- Official transcripts of grades
- A valid GMAT / GRE / CAT / JRF score report
- TOEFL score report (for applicants whose language of instruction at the undergraduate level is not English)
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or scholars on the applicant’s academic ability and potential for research and teaching
- Application fee: INR 3,000 (to be paid as per the guidelines in the online form)
Application Deadline: January 19, 2018.
Phone: +91 40 2318 7936, +91 40 2318 7989
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
For further details on the same, click here.