About the Competition
Simulations are well-known to immerse students while grasping complex business problems and force them to make challenging decisions whose impact can be evaluated. Such a deep engagement provides students with the power to explore, experiment and experience the chain of circumstances that result from concrete decision making.
- Students, developers, start-ups are invited to participate in a gaming competition to contribute to create a unique and enhanced management teaching. The idea behind organising a Gamification competition is to elevate traditional teaching practices through new modes of experiential learning.
- Participants will have to ideate relevant management concepts and create a game/simulation that may be used in a classroom.
- The game concept should be new (Unpublished)
- The game must be fully functional for classroom use at the end of the project.
- Participants can develop games on any platform of their choice.
- Participants are expected to arrange the necessary hardware to develop the game.
- The developed content should not violate any copyrights.
- Student or a group of students from academic institutions.
- Professionals or working individuals from start-ups.
- A developer studio can participate as an organisational participant. In this case, the organisation should select and submit the list of members in the participating team.
- Selected participants or participating teams will be selected as interns and mentored by ISB for a period of four months
A stipend sum of INR 25,000 per month for 4 months will be given to the selected teams/individuals.
|The winners will be announced under the following categories.|
|Developer/Studio Category||1 prize (inr 100,000) + Certificate from ISB|
|Student Category||2 prizes – (inr 50,000 each) + Certificate from ISB|
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
June 17, 2020
Manager, Centre for Learning and Management Practice
Phone: +91 40 2318 7299
Indian School of Business, Gachibowli
Hyderabad – 500 111, India
For further details, click here.