Entries are invited for the IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition 2021.
About the Competition
Youth Excel is holding a logo-design contest to select a logo for the program. All young people 18–35 years old are eligible to submit an entry. The first-place winner will receive a service contract to do further design work with Youth Excel and an iPad mini. The second- and third-place winners will receive an iPad mini.
This competition is administered by IREX and its partner consortium and supported by USAID.
Who is Eligible?
- The competition is open to all young people 18–35 years old.
- Individuals and groups may enter the contest.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one entry.
Criteria for the Design
- Your logo design should reflect Youth Excel’s vision: Empowering young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- The logo file should be high-resolution (over 300 dpi).
- The logo should be designed using colors (not grayscale or black and white).
- Submit the logo file as a PNG image.
- Do not add a watermark or imprint on your logo design.
- Three finalists will be chosen through a youth-led review process based on the design criteria for the contest.
- USAID will approve the decision before they announce the first-place winner.
- The decision of Youth Excel’s management team shall be treated as final and binding for all participants.
- They will announce the winners on IREX’s social media pages. Winners will be notified prior to the announcement.
Late or incomplete entries will not be considered.
How to Apply?
- Review the contest’s creative brief and terms of reference.
- Complete the application form (DOCX, 29 KB).
- Send your design and the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feb 2, 2021
For more details, click the link below.