International Conference on Obesity and Chronic Diseases (ICOCD-17) will be held 1st October 2017 at Pune and is being organized by IRAJ-South Asia to provide an opportunity to research scholars, delegates and students to interact and share their experience and knowledge in technology application.
ICOCD-17 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in Infectious diseases, Oncology . The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
Our main objective is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of common man’s life by improving the theory and practice of various disciplines and sectors of Medicine.
IRAJ being one of the largest professional association of south Asia organizes conferences, workshop, seminars and/or awareness programs by providing the technical and other supports to improve research and development activities, publishing high quality academic international journals as well as upto date and current transactions.
Scope and Benefits:
- All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- All the accepted paper will be published in relevant International Journals.
- All the accepted research articles will be allocated with unique and internationally standardized Digital Object Identifier (DOI) number by DOI Directory.
- Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation.
- IRAJ DELEGATES EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (IDEP): Delegates from IRAJ conferences with brilliant ideas and research initiatives would be sent to carry out the research and development activities at overseas, abroad and International organisations having collaboration with IRAJ.
- Delegates with research activities and innovative ideas which may be beneficiary for humanities will be funded through IRAJ Research Funding Scheme
- Paper Submission Deadline: 27th September 17
- Registration Deadline: 29th September 17
- Conference Date: 1st October 17