About the Conference
The conference will be held at Hyderabad, India on January 14th, 2018. The aim objective of ICEECR is to present the latest research and results of scientists related Electrical, Electronics, Communication & Robotics Engineering topics.
This conference provides opportunities for the different areas delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date scientific field. The organizing committee of conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to ICEECR 2018
Call for papers
The main topics of the conference are given below-
- Electric Power Generation
- Electronic Materials
- Electromagnetic Transients Programs
- Digital Signal Processing
- Economic aspects of power quality and cost of supply
- Sensibility of loads and other electrical equipment to power quality characteristics
- Nanoelectronics and microelectronics
- Power and Applied electronics
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Very Large Scale Integration(VLSI)
- Micro scale fabrication
- Electrical Machines and Drive Systems
- Electric Vehicle Technologies
- High Voltage and Insulation Technologys
- Power Electronics and Drive Systems
- Robotics engineering
- Applications of robotics
- Applications of robotics, advantages and disadvantages
- Current and common research projects
- Innovations in robotics
- Robotics and engineering applications
- Kinematics, dynamics, and control
- Dexterous manipulation
For more topics, click here
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
- Formatting Instructions (Doc) prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full English text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Mail –firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- Last date of paper submission: Dec 29 2018
- Last date of registration: Jan 2 2018
- Date of Conference: January 14, 2018
For registration details, click here
Asst. Organizing Secretary