ìpolicy is an introductory course in Public Policy. The course involves a variety of interactive learning methods including dynamic games, talks, dialogues, and documentaries, designed to provide participants with opportunities to explore and share ideas about policy-based solutions to social problems from a liberal perspective.
Goals of ìpolicy
- To create a fun, open, and respectful environment where everyone is encouraged to think critically about social, economic, and political issues.
- To evoke in participants a passionate inquiry into their own values and role in creating a good society.
- To equip participants with fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy to enable them to understand the root cause of current challenges and effectively advocate for policy solutions through their current work and future professions.
- To plug participants into a global network of opportunities to propel their intellectual growth, make personal connections and access resources to help them advance their vision of a free society.
Applications are open for all college students and young professionals under the age limit of 28 years, on the date of filling the form.
The policy fee is INR 2000/-.
The fee will cover course materials for the entire duration of the program. Food will be provided at the venue.
How to Apply
Apply online at this page.
- 1 June 2019.
- Selected participants will be notified on 3 June 2019.