Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kancheepuram (IIITDM Kancheepuram) is a Centre of Excellence for technical education and research established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India to pursue design and manufacturing oriented engineering education and research and to promote the competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets.
A two-day national workshop is being organized by IITDM on Internet of Things in Supply Chain Management (IOTSCM 2019).
Topics to be covered:
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Supply Chain
- Manufacturing 4.0 in Automotive Supply Chain
- Automotive supply chain disruptions
- Sustainable Supply chain network models
- Supply Chain Coordination
- Order to Delivery in supply Chain
- Sustainable design of production and supply chain networks
- Meta Heuristics in supply chain optimization
A twin shared accommodation is available at the Institute Hostel / Guesthouse for outstation participants on first come first serve basis, with a nominal charge of Rs. 250/day/ person.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable):
One thousand rupees (Rs. 1000/-) for Faculty Members and Research Scholars.
The Registration fee will be accepted only through SBI Collect. The Registration fee includes lunch, certificate, and refreshment.
To register, click here.
Apply by June 20.
Intimation of selection will be done on June 21 via email.
- Shahul Hamid Khan: Assistant Professor, IIITDM
- Kalpana: Assistant Professor, IIITDM
- Arshinder Kaur: Professor, IIT Madras
- Hari Shankar Rajendran: Manager-Manufacturing and Supply chain Analytics
- Arvind Kumar: Deputy Manager-Material Planning and Logistics
- Rajkanth Raju: Deputy Manager-Global Order to Delivery Supply chain Analytics
- Malolan Sundararajan: Data Scientist-Manufacturing and Supply chain Analytics
Dr. B. Shahul Hamid Khan and Dr. P. Kalpana
Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIITDM Kancheepuram, Chennai
Mr. Vivek Kumar Chouhan