Applications are invited for IoT Open Challenge Program (OCP) 4.0 by STPI for the year 2022. The last date of application is 28 February.
CoE- STPI IoT Open Lab aims to support & nurture around 500 start-ups over a period of 5 years. The initiative is expected to contribute to Make-in-India & Digital India programmes of Govt. of India by reducing Electronics imports and recognize value of IP & Technology locally.
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India in collaboration with Arrow Electronics has setup Centre of Entrepreneurship “STPI IoT Open Lab” located at Electronics city, Phase-1. Bengaluru, to promote the startups in IoT domain.
The STPI IoT OpenLab provides two models (Complete Package Model (CP) & Associate Membership (AM) Model) to support IoT startups.
The STPI IoT Open Lab invites the proposals/applications from Electronic Hardware Start-ups who would like to use T& M equipment, tools, sample bank of electronics etc.
The start-up must be incorporated as a
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008)
The date of registration/incorporation must not be beyond 10 years.
Electronic Hardware Startups in the domain of IoT.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
IoTOpenLab Selection Process would be organized in three (3) phases.
- Phase-1: Applications from start-ups are invited through an online contest portal
- Phase-2: Shortlisting of Ideas, POCs and Solutions having strong potential through initial scrutiny
- Phase-3: Selection of start-ups for this program through pitch-in session.
- Ready-to-Work Plug & Play space as per requirement.
- Access to T&M Equipment, Tools and Sample Bank of Electronics.
- Full-time onsite experienced application engineering team and Technical and Business Mentoring by Chief Mentor.
- Seed support of Rs.2.5Lakhs per start-up is available for the physically incubated company.
- High Speed Internet Access.
- Mentor Network.
- Market access through the Industry associations like IESA, TiE.
- Access to Credits from the ECO system partners like Mathworks, AWS, etc.
- Sponsorship to National level events to showcase your products.
- Access to Nationwide STPI CoEs Network.
- Invitations to all Technical Seminars / Workshops
- Access to Funding agencies / VCs.
- Access to Investors / Banks.
- IPR Related Support Services.
- Application submission– Start Date 30th December, 2021
- Application submission– End Date 28th February 2022
You may also be interested in: