The IOSRD – International Organisation of Scientific Research and Development instituted the scheme of Young Scientist Award with the aim of distinguishing young scientists of extraordinary Promise and creativity who have made notable research contributions in Science and Technology.
This award has been solely managed and funded by IOSRD. The IOSRD Young Scientist Award considered to be the highest recognition of promise, Creativity and excellence in a Young Scientist, is made annually to those distinguished for their research work.
Call for Papers
Full papers for presentation in the conference are invited from Practitioners, Research Scholars and P.G. & U.G. Students. Send full paper by e-mail here.
- The conference program emphasises evidence-based practice, educational innovation, practical application, and Peer to peer networking and collaboration.
- The goals of the conference is to provide a transformation in professional development experience through bringing together the world’s scientific experts to catalyse and advance scientific knowledge.
- Also to promote and enhance scientific collaborations around the world bringing together community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance programmatic collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to elderly population around the world and overcome barriers that limit access to care and services.
- Author Need to submit the paper by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org or Online Paper Submission here.
- The acceptance letter will be send to the authors after the review process.
- You need to register within three days of acceptance, to avoid rejection.
- Once you completed the registration process you must present the paper in the conference.
At least one author of each paper is required to register. The author have to send the Registration form, Camera Ready Paper only in the prescribed format, payment proof by participants should be sent only email should be reach the Coordinators on or before registration due date in order to finish the registration.
UG & PG Scholar/IOSRD Members/Delegates: INR 3000
Academician & Ph.D Scholar: INR 4000
Scientist: INR 5000
Payment can be done via bank deposits/NEFT Details/Online payment using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/PayPal Method.
- Last date of Submission of full papers: December 22
- Registration Date: Within 3 days after Receiving the Acceptance
- Date of Conference: December 29-30
For any queries, please contact email@example.com