Govt of India invites Blogs from Young Writers on Favourite Indian Author and Book/Novel for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 31 July.
The national scheme ‘YUVA: Prime Minister’s Scheme for Mentoring Young Authors’ has been launched to empower young minds and create a learning ecosystem that can nurture young learners, for future leadership roles.
Our glorious country has been a global cultural hub for eons. Whether Sangam poetry, contemporary short stories, or essays that shape global thought, India has always been at the forefront of literary expression. No wonder we are ranked 3rd in book publishing, globally.
It’s your turn now, to add to this treasure trove and celebrate our heritage on a global stage. MyGov invites young talent like you to share blogs on your favourite Indian author and book/novel.
- You can share your blog write-up in any of the formats –word/pdf.
- Your write-up should not exceed 500 words
- Submit your entries on mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be considered for evaluation.
- Participants should not imprint or watermark the entries.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
The last date to submit your entries is 31st July 2021.
Click here to view full details regarding Inviting Blogs from Young Writers on Favourite Indian Author and Book/Novel.
You may also be interested in:
- Mentoring Yuva Scheme 2021 for Young Authors by Govt of India [Mentorship + Rs. 50k/ month]: Apply July 31
- Call for Ideas: Mann Ki Baat by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 27th June 2021: Register by June 25