Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) is for promotion of investors’ awareness and protection of the interests of investors.
Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) has been established under Section 125 of the Companies Act 2013 with the objective of promoting investor education, awareness and protection.
For administration of the fund Government of India has on 7th September, 2016 established IEPF Authority. The Authority has been entrusted with the responsibility to make refunds of unclaimed dividends, matured deposits, matured debentures etc. and to conduct investor education and protection programs.
The proposal seeks inputs to select a Tagline of not more than 70 characters for ‘Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence,
artistic merit and visual impact.
- The artwork must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The participant should attach the Tagline as a PDF file.
- The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the Tagline content Hindi and English.
- Each entry must be accompanied by these details: name, gender, education qualification, occupation, contact numbers, email and complete postal address with pin/zip code and a scan copy of a valid proof of identity.
- The winning Tagline will be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the
designer cannot exercise any right over it.
For a detailed terms and conditions, visit here.
The winning entry will be awarded with Mobile Phone.
Last Date for Submission: Mar 15
Investor Education and Protection Fund
Post Box No. 768