About the University
Bharathidasan University named after the Tamil poet Bharathidasan was established in the year 1982. The University has a number of academic departments with an excellent research base. The University has been adjudged as one of the most reputed University in the country and is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The institution continues to make rapid studies in various fields of higher education and research.
Theme of the Workshop
The Department of Commerce and Financial Studies, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India, in association with SMART Journal of Business Management Studies, and Sam Houston State University, USA proposes to organize a Day Long International Workshop for the benefit of College / University Faculty Members, Research Scholars and Students.
This programme is intended to train the students/ scholars/ young teachers in doing good and effective research and to make the writers to prepare research articles in such a way that it would be published in top journals around the world, with impact factor. This workshop would help each and every participant to overcome the problems in research and publishing research articles.
Faculty members, Ph.D. and M.Phil. Research Scholars doing research and interested in publishing research articles are requested to attend the above Workshop.
Guidelines for Registration
· Participation as a delegate is invited from scholars from educational institutions and universities.
· Only limited delegates would be permitted on ‘First Come First Served Basis’. However, teachers would be given preference. Selected participants alone would be invited to attend the Workshop.
· Registration could be made after receiving the filled in Registration Form from the teachers/scholars. However, participants may also submit their registration as an email
attachment, using MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The use of e-mail is encouraged for all further correspondence, including acceptance of letter, invitation, etc. Acceptance for participation will be sent to the delegates only through e-mail.
- UG / PG Students 300 INR
- Scholars doing M.Phil/PhD 500 INR
- Faculty Members / Faculties doing Ph D 750 INR
- Accompanying Person 750 INR
- Corporate Representative 1000 INR
- Late Date for Registration: Nov 12
- Date of the Workshop: Nov 14
Dr. M. SELVAM, Workshop Director
Dean, Faculty of Management,
School of Business Studies, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620 024.
Mobile: +91 94430 25112. Office: 0431-2407029