VIT International conference on BioMaterials, BioEngineering, and BioTheronostics organised in association with Society for Biomaterials and Artificial Organs (India) & Society for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (India).BioMET 2018 will be an attempt to bring in leading scientists of various fields, clinicians and delegates from healthcare industry together on a single platform.
Scientists, clinicians and engineers, from all around the world, having varied research interests like-biomaterials, nanotechnology, tissue engineering, stem cells, molecular biology, drug delivery, and gene therapy are invited to critically discuss the challenges and options in clinical theranostics. The conference will consist of two days pre-conference workshop (24th-25th July) followed by the three days (26th-28th July) conference.
- Innovation in Scaffold Design
- Biomaterial and Host response
- Biomaterials for Therapeutic
- New Technologies in Biomaterials Fabrication
- Commercialization of biomaterials
- Clinical performance of Biomaterials
- Natural biomaterials
- Synthetic biomaterials
For other topics, Click here.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract must be in English, font size 12 in Times New Roman fonts, single spaced and accepted submitted format is .doc or .docx only.
- The body of an abstract should be structured that includes Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions and Keywords.
- No abstracts will be considered after 23rd April 2018.
For template and further details, Click here.
To Register & Submit abstract, click here.
- Faculty/Scientist: INR 8000
- Students: INR 5000
- Industry: INR 15000
- Abstract Submission: Apr 23
- Acceptance Notification: May 8
- Registration open: Apr 23
- Registration Closes: May 23
- Spot Registration: July 23-25
- Conference: July 24-28
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Campus, Tamil Nadu.