Internship Opportunity @ Umeed Ki Kiran [Ambala City, Haryana]: Applications Open
UMEED KI KIRAN is a charitable trust to bring effective and positive changes in the field of better education of underprivileged children and women’s. The focus of this organization is to improve their livings and provide them with basic education as we believe that education is a critical requisite for socio economic change.
The main objective of our initiative is to admit the deprived students in schools and to promote the Right To Education. Our NGO is a group of more than 300 volunteers working day and night for the welfare of the deprived children.
In this lieu, Umeed Ki Kiran has launched numerous awareness programmes for improving the state of the underprivileged. We believe that the quality of education can be improved by providing education classes to these groups of society.
- Candidates of any stream in any year of their college.
- Punctual, enthusiastic and eager to learn people.
- The internship shall be for a period of 15 days in the month of December and January starting from 15-30 December 2017 and 1-15 January 2018.
Selected interns will be working closely with the team on various projects and surveys as well. Candidates will be detailed further during the internship.
Certificate and Stipend
- Certificates will be issued to the interns on successful completion of their internship.
- Letter of Recommendation will also be provided to the noteworthy interns.
- No stipend will be paid.
Interested candidates are to send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
For any query, please contact Shubham Negi (7986642282) or Sachet Sahni (8708292085)
For information about Umeed Ki Kiran, visit the Facebook page given here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)