The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is an Indian autonomous research establishment of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology (India). The NIAB is being set up in Hyderabad (India), under the leadership of Prof. Pallu Reddanna. The state of the art Animal Biotechnology and Transgenics institute is housed in the Aryabhata Block of the sprawling University of Hyderabad in Gachibowli.
The Institute provides opportunities for outstanding students to carry out project work under the supervision of the Institute’s scientists towards partial fulfillment of their undergraduate/postgraduate degrees (of at least SIX months’ duration; Session II: July -December).
Who can Apply?
Students who are pursuing undergraduate/master’s degrees (e.g. B. Tech, MSc, MVSc, MTech, integrated master students, etc. in their final year) may apply.
- The request must come from the Head of Department and must provide the academic resumes of the recommended student(s) clearly specifying percentage marks obtained at various levels and the subjects covered, as well as the period of proposed project work.
- The candidate will be selected based on his/her expertise and the need for NIAB research. The committee decision will be final and not subject to any legal issues.
- Applicants must mention their broad area of interest in the application form but the distribution of Lab will be based on the requirement of individual PIs.
- Applications for January-June Session will be accepted from 3rd October to 2nd November by 5 PM.
- Only selected students will be informed by 15th November for January-June Session. Late applications will not be considered.
- The Institute will not provide any accommodation at the campus.
- The trainee may make his/her own arrangements for lodging, boarding, and travel during the period of the work.
- To apply online for the internship, click here.
Phone Number: +91 40 2312 0103
Email ID: email@example.com